Satya Saturdays is a five-week course in establishing your own yoga and meditation practice. Join us in learning the foundational elements of poses, alignment, sequencing, and breath so that you can take this information with you to develop your personal practice on your own terms.
Classes are open to all levels. Whether you have a decade of practice or are a total beginner, whether you are pregnant or recovering from an injury, this course will give you the tools necessary to build sequences that work for your needs.
Included in the course
for the duration of the satya saturdays course, you receive:
- 20 in-person workshop hours on yoga and meditation
- workbook to make notes on all postures and techniques covered
- information regarding different styles of yoga and meditation
- information regarding other areas of the yogic lifestyle
- introduction to tibetan singing bowls and sound healing
- assistance in developing an at-home schedule for practice
- emails every weekday morning to help you stay motivated and inspired
- a take-home list of resources to continue your studies after the course
- a discount on future private lessons
A course in establishing a home yoga and meditation practice
Every Saturday between september 9 - october 7, 2017 @ 12-4PM
Investment 5.5 million VND (50% deposit required upon booking)
10% discount for every friend who registers with your recommendation
Scholarship home yoga saigon's intention has always been to keep yoga affordable and accessible. if you or someone you love would benefit from this course but cannot afford to pay, please reach out to email@example.com to discuss alternative solutions.
Registration closes September 2.
Contact Alison at Yoga Joy Saigon @ firstname.lastname@example.org