- It is a low-impact exercise class that aims to strengthen muscles while improving postural alignment and flexibility.
- The moves will target the core, although the exercises work your whole body as well.
- improved flexibility
- increased muscle strength and tone, particularly of your abdominal muscles, lower back, hips and buttocks (the ‘core muscles’ of your body)
- improved stabilisation of your spine and posture
- rehabilitation or prevention of injuries
- stress management and relaxation.