We all know kids love to move!
- Help your child continue to develop their love of dancing by sharing with them the foundations of ballet.
- Did you know that beginning with ballet will also help your little one with other styles (tap, hip-hop and jazz)?
Ballet Foundation Benefits
- Learning coordination, balance and how to control their bodies in motion.
- Gain a sense of self-confidence and pride in their bodies and what they can accomplish.
- Build on their listening skills and being active.
We encourage the children to participate in the class without their parents present as it enables them to better concentrate on the teacher and get the most out of their ballet class. There is an area available outside the activity room for parents/carers to wait.
Teacher: Ms Daniela Linhares is a certified dance and ballet instructor for children and adults. She has taught ballet in Brazil and more recently Vietnam where she was worked since 2016 running programs in international schools and dance schools and studios.