This 12-week series introduces young people to the basic concepts of yoga and mindfulness. In this class, students will develop muscle groups, flexibility, balance using movement and posture through gentle yoga asana. Grounded in mindful reflection, this class is designed to help them cope with the stress and anxiety of growing up. Participants will learn to:
- Build stamina, strength and flexibility
- Use their breath to find their calm, even during times of challenge
- Feel energetic and balanced through grounding, balancing, and flowing asana
- Have better awareness of their focus and concentration
- Relax and restore both their body and mind
Do you want to try something new or are you looking to enhance your current athletic strengths? Yoga is the perfect mind -body exercise that will benefits all aspects of your life.
Developing mindfulness skills will help you reduce stress and lead happier, healthier and more resilient lives.
Are you looking for a CAS project?
Do you need to fulfill your requirement for Action in a meaningful way?- In this workshop you will focus on the eight learning outcomes.
- We will practice yoga both individually and collaboratively.
- You will use mindfulness skills to reflect upon your learning experience.
- This workshop will be profoundly nurture both your mind and your body.
SCHEDULE: TUESDAYS 4:45 - 6:15PM
WHERE: No. 14, P Street, Panorama, Phu My Hung, Dist. 7, HCMC
PRICE: VND3.5 mil
- 15% discount applied for early registration by Sept. 10th. AND
- 15% discount for groups of three or more.
Preregistration Required. No prior experience needed. Spots are limited
Email Ms. Alison to register @ [email protected]